Wednesday, November 30

I'm not sorry anymore

God given and man wasted. Feelings to be felt to be real to be heard to be shared to be lived. Opinions of this place are everything, I want to expose my soul to the globe, J. I can either help or watch if fall on cnn. You are never alone man, there are more of us out there than either of us know. But we are still small. Will they ever get it right Karl? Not with this compass. Why is it always line-of-site with them? Isolation: I need to find myself before I can help others, or before I can help myself. I'm being blinded by it, I can't see a thing. Plenty of people are dedicated to what is killing them. Is Hell worth all that?



"It's hard to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the world." - Lester Burnam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home