Monday, October 3

She leads a lonely life

It's a day for catching sun. Is this all that you want? So if you are outside and the day is right, she's the hunter and your the fox. Shes gonna get you.

All our times will come. Valentine is gone. Came home last night with sadness. I wish the curtains would fly open, then he could appear. I have hours only lonely to be. The only thing this wound shows is a light that I open to the eyes that wish to see. the source of the light is that which I would share if you would only ask. Before I would find a way

strichen vom tych vormen in shouck suka ver sen und soc to subaverta Sim salla bim bam bas ala duz ala dimba. und kin die eier
(no idea where that came from but it's fun to learn.

It's not that your pushing me it's that your shoving me. What are you looking at me for? you know I can't go


Celebrated Day of Birth
Hard lessons to learn and teach, but one who follows the clergy has that right. To watch him learn to fly, then see them learn from it. six feet deep will be the incision into hearts, all of which within her grasp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home