Tuesday, November 8

Euphoria - the way I feel

Nine months it's been. God it used to seem much longer than that, but now it seems as though it was nothing. It's a revolution of the mind, I haven't let myself feel this way for too long. The child is gone and his dream is a new. He is close to reaching cycle three. and to this end he cannot believe. I do belive that this is working. Good, he says. Just let me know when it hurts. I can't help but think that it will be soon. No. It will be quite some time, but you're right I should tell someone. Ok, it's just gonna be a little pin prick. pulse pulse pulse pulse.

Strange voices are saying (damn what did they say?) things I don't yet understand. Just can't explain it to you, I don't know what to say.

2 Comments:

At Tue Nov 22, 11:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't it nine months in October?

Reality escapes her. She says that love is for fools that fall behind. I'm somewhere between.

 
At Thu Nov 24, 06:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your poetry is speaking to the human condition! Bravo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home