Thursday, September 22

Ironicly enough

The perfecting ending to the best and worst day of the year. It was bad before 12 and it was bad after 12, but great in twain.

So it's a been only a day since I've posted. I notice that most don't talk this much on theirs. Oh well I like it alot.

This is going to be my last post for awhile I think. I need to concentrate on myself for a bit.

Svefn-G-Englar Sometimes I feel like a form without spirit. I think this hol is filled with my desperation.

Why stand when you can sit? - Winston Churchill

1 Comments:

At Mon Sep 26, 03:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Sigur Ros.

I love you for feeling. And for being a person. For all your emotion. So many people are dead, before they even live.

You have so much hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home