Friday, October 14

Whispered Cries For Love

It's a fleating feeling that I get when I see it coming toward me. More and more I see less and less; and it looks like I've lost my will to carry on. I need that blissful touch again. I have a feeling that I am going to be missing this for alot longer than I had thought. The only way we could start over is if we ran away. But to where? This is no time to be alone, but with whom would I share this agony? If only it were the way it was before. Just when I think my eyes are open I realize that I can't see anything. I'm keeping a closer watch on this heart than I realize. Now if you don't mind I'm going to walk this line of mine. Will I peer into the bounds and cross over? Only they know what I'm capable of. I guess I don't know that for sure, but I'm pretty sure I know what he is capable of so...anyway. To be right by your side through hell or water high. That's what I want but I don't anyone else to tell me, and I don't need any proof of it either

I don't think that society will ever dream like us. I want to cross over I don't know how, but I know that I don't want to have a hand in it. To somehow set my soul free. Give me the strength and the courage that I need to lift my body to that hill. I need to see the sunset just one last time, meditate with those palms on my face. I hate being surrounded by all these masqueraders, all hidding from themselves.

I was looking everywhere for you, believe by and by my intentions were good. I know I don't watch where I am walking even though I should. The quicksand of love will come between us, if you want just lay with me, we'll just let it silently speak. Anytime.

1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 01, 05:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking everywhere for you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home