Wednesday, September 21

The Rising Sun

It's been the ruin of many poor boys, and god I know I'm one.

Ok so maybe it's been awhile or just a day since I posted last. But don't think for one second that you can get away with not commenting. I expect to see a comment from each and every two of you. Yes yes, I will need them before friday. Though I fear I will only get none. Oh mothers tell your sons, not to do what I have done. Then they will only end up at this institution with the same problems that I have. And we and all six of us know what problems I have. So maybe you don't know but that's between us. I wouldn't expect you to know what goes on in my head.

So life goes on I suppose. I guess I should say something to that effect. Oh why not? Everyone else is doing it. Well what ever you do with this info, be sure that it doesn't involve cutting down trees, cause man then I would just feel bad.

Every second we are alive, we are moving through time. I said that. So we could say that I am a time traveler. Along with all of you I suppose. that wasn't directed at you three.

So who here can say that they don't enjoy a good spinach salad?

But back to the point....hmmm. No need to worry I'm lost too. Oh right I wasn't saying anything. Well I do suppose that everyone sleeps sometime, and everyone includes the guy talking, so I'll talk to you guys later. Unless...there is anything you'd like to say? No? No one at all? Well ok then I suppose I'll see you all you tomorrow.

I wish you all intelligence, because luck runs out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home