Tuesday, September 20

Amsterdam

Come here,

I'm standing on the edge. I'm just loosed to a noose. it's no cause for concern. only the strong survive they say. only until...well maybe they're right. So let go, six feet under was my decision. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had, says gary joules. But I didn't believe that. I thought that the dreams in which I had control were the best I'd ever had. it's too hard to find it. I don't want to look anymore. Don't listen to this, this guy is rambling. So what are you waiting for? Jump in. Don't let me stop you. You don't need to read this to know . all both of you know. And so it is just like you said it would be, said TBS. Only those who don't know will question it.


We'll forget about it; right? isn't that what you said. Colder than that. Always colder. Eyes off. did I say that I long for.... my mind off. Iceage/heatwave, can't complain. Said MM. Again those of you who don't know can ask. Though I'm sure with the only two who read this. the rest can....well they can hopefully read it. And though we're feeling. It's you. have you ever wondered why you do? part you. Angels that dance will surprise you. Shakin; not stirrin. Excuse me? too busy? I understand. It gains the more it gives. Such boundless pleasure, just twenty seconds to comply. ok I know that one of you should know where some of that came from. I did incorporate my own, but you still may recognize some stuff. and even if you don't I never you liked you anyway. Breakdown. Ready to bury your father and your mother? Distance from one unto another. What would you care if you lost the other? why would you talk to me about it? It's these little thing that can pull you under, but why let them stop you; just keep going down. Don't let yourself be controlled by forces other than yourself. My lungs are collapsing. All I know is what I've said. Everything in its right place, right guys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home