Sunday, September 18

Moonlight chasers

summer is over too soon.

Let's settle down and move where palm trees grow

If love is a labor I'll slave til the end

what is it about life?

summer dress, freshman potatoe salad, thrilling threating thrusdays, come on, this nonsense, it's garbage day, franklin delanor romanowski, let me go, be yourself, swing, laugh, play, kids, it's no cause for concern, red X's, music, tied to a noose, say what you mean, expressions, smile, movies, come lay with me, green eyes, hell or water high, friends, the power to believe, the sunset, conversation, any road you choose to run, everyone else, perception, breathing, relaxing, wide eyed, every 3 minutes, truth, why you, bowl of fruit, dreams, the other person, cellar door, driving, fireworks, singing to self, self discussion, ghosts, drinking water, over- whelming urges, saturday evenings, sometimes at night, the cuddling afterwards, opinions, taking active intrest, very special, ice cream, you see it don't you, only for you, hearing my screams, will never be like you, killing time, bored, stop it, thanks to you, overbearing people, listening, fucked in the head, please take me with you, admit it, moving on, 2:00 am, having it good, faces of those people, interactions, eating green, a dream I had, breaking the mold, pissing in the mainstream, people like you, think before you speak, being drunk, motherfuckers, standing all alone, the ones who say I do, freaks, water you can't drink, voluntary baldness, hidden agendas, only because of me, all over you, because I can, learning, the obvious, the corner of an eye, god bless you, time and time again, mis-interpretions, I could care less, the season, death, fear of living on, dreams coming true, the good o'l days, things that happen only at school, mister perfect, the salmon of capastrono, agree to disagree, the reaper, wind sun rain, take my hand, cow bells, strings, fear, being like they are, it depends on who I'm talking to, where were you, simplicity, sanctity, oysters, don't be afraid, higher power, things that should not be, well of course, queer, religion for the night, stories to tell, my world is spinning, generalization, more than a feeling, mean it, starting the day, seperate ways, thumping heart, reactions, machines, giving up, the waiting room, depression, smiling laughter, posers, only those who know, why, welcome, stay the fuck away, can't bare to see, smoke alarms, peeing upside down, antics, life goes on

well not that that wraps it up or anything but I think you got the jist; if you have any questions feel free to talk to me after class.

someone had a question earlier I think; hmmm was it, was it you? You there in the back, what was your question?

So I'm chasing these doves down the street, and she's screaming at the top of her lungs. And then when the magician comes back from Europe two of them turn brown, well I followed the instructions. - Cosmo Kramer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home