Saturday, September 17

Eyes off

And so it ends, as if I never existed.

so this has been awhile. to tell you the truth my real inspiration for this particular is the only person that reads my blog. She put one up today so I feel I sh0uld. But it has been a few days and I should for myself.

Anyway, I'm going to SuFu today and I think I may go tomorrow. I can't wait to eat at HuHot it's gonna be great. And wow was I drunk last night. A word to the foolish don't start taking shots after you've already had 22 beers.

So here we are again; oooo I started writing my journal entries for comp II and I thought it would be hard since I already have two other places where my thoughts go. But I'm liking it alot, I can be a kid about it and it's great. I can just write about any damn thing and it's great. I think I'm really starting to like this writting stuff.

I would like to say a prayer for the one who taught me to fly. I'm not soaring yet. You have to stay cause we need you. I love you. 6 feet down is not an option. You're going to be great I know you will. We need to stop wasting time, it's still simple we can do it, but we both just won't until it starts.

water is such a gift

There are strange things done in the midnight sun.

I need something. To change, to happen, I don't know what but something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home