Sunday, August 28

Society at it's best

So I got a credit card so I could build credit right. Once I got a 720/880 I figured that was good enough so I cancelled the card. Well apparently the CC company didn't see that way they kept it active but frozen so I couldn't use it, but it still collected fees (rewards and all that kind of small stuff) so now I, becuase I haven't payed a bill on a CC that I "didn't have anyway" my credit score is going to drop. I love Society.

Anyway enough complaints. How are you doing? I'm good, just listening to a little Moby. I'm a little excited for my English Comp II class I think that it will be...educational. no pun intendid.

wait I just thought of something funny/cheesy. Ok, so this guy sends in a list of ten puns to a comedic magazine. He later finds out that they didn't like them and that none of them made it, in fact not one pun in ten did. hahahaha. hmmmm ok enough.

Have you ever felt a pain so powerful so heavy you collapse?

So what's new, anything? This is never going to work if I don't start answering. Mabey someday I will have nothing but questions as a post. Answer questions with questions.

Everybody knows that Custer lost the battle at Little Big Horn, but what this book presupposes is...maybe he didn't. - Eli Cash

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 29, 09:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spelled "Maybe" wrong :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home