Friday, August 26

The Sanctity of Dreams

Well I've done it. This is my forum for my compendium of all my thoughts. Or not; maybe this will be my second and last post. Although I doubt it. I'm kind of excited for this. Now when I write I talk to myself, but now there is a slight chance of someone else reading it. Of course it slim, a chance never-the-less.

For those of you who don't know, I am a dreamer. At least... I think I am. But I think Descartes will back me up on that one. But he didn't really mean it in that context anway. Oh well not everyone will know that, so it's ok for me to put that in there. Hmmm ok well I'm going to get back to re-aranging my room I will talk to myself later I'm sure.

1 Comments:

At Fri Aug 26, 07:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your blog! And getting a comment section up!

Very Nice:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home