Saturday, May 12

A Raised Brow in Curiosity

After escaping what may have been a cell (probably of my own design) we wandered through an open dinning hall, and after walking past my brother, I rushed to him. He noticed that I noticed him, and although I had expected him to second glance, I knew that he wouldn't. She asked me in a slow voice, "so when did you figure it out?"I told her I thought it was when I saw the Heineken, but I knew that wasn't true. It had been since I noticed the toilets hanging on the walls in the bathroom. They both then asked, if perhaps I was drunk and this isn't real. I said I know this is real, but also inside a dream. Both said something...I can't quite place it. But later I wrote this down (in my dream) so as not to forget.

Then as I rolled to the floor I realized I was dreaming with a dream, I knew where I was and what would happen if I slipped but I let go anyway. I sunk my head into the water, I was instantly pulled out. I was shaking, they told me it was close, that if they had not been there I would have been gone. I told them how I felt, that I was sleeping and that I knew what was going on. I never mentioned the dream again.

She had 39 of them. A woman in the not too distant future; although it was into Libra (substituted for Anno Domini; AD) I was being protected for being from the past and the only one to come in contact with the dream world. I asked how many she had and as we both counted we reached 39 in unison. I thought it was great, she expected a sexual return, but my mind was as a child, and in this rite a more centered response. I asked if she could use them all, her face bore a sense of sadness. I knew she did not know.

I was frightened, being in a place where dreams were not only not had by most, but completely un heard of by the common man.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 07, 03:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say I am quite taken by your writing. I hope to read more.


~Kari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home