Tuesday, March 6

To Cause to Become

As my life jostles methodically out of control and I do things to fuel fleeting emotions to feel sane if only for a moment; I can't help but smile. I am more outside myself than I have ever had the courage to be on my own merit, and yet I feel that I am seeing myself through the eyes of someone else that I have become. It's as if I have turned into the stranger I had projected myself to be. This seemingly forced harmony humbles me in knowing that I will emerge from the ashes of myself

Open this:
Don't think for a moment that I am not scared as well. Sometimes I feel I have to act, then I'm shown how ridiculous it is. I try to be who I vaguely recall, and you unknowingly snap me back. So many times I have imagined the future and pondered the past. Why the phone ended up in my hand I don't think I have an answer for. An impulsive act performed by a lifeless satellite, or a hidden gesture for a subconsciously seeded desire. I prefer to accompany the latter. I cannot fully explain how it is I feel, yet I have the sensation that I feel. As this happens there is no taking it back, the event is not linear it's cascading. Once we give this thing a name, then it has the capacity to end. I say this because I like you. Not because I think it will last forever, but because of the moments we confide in. You were right to say what you did, sometimes a thing is better when you have no name to call it by. :Open yourself


The melody crescendos as the cello strings soothe and enhance the moment, I feel penitent to the ensemble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home