Friday, February 16

Cellular Connections

Memories, the past, the now, if only. I searched myself for answers to what I was doing, and from what I expected to realize out of this dismal encounter with the past. My mind knew where I was but my body felt at home. Destined to pass by the mistakes as if to taunt my emotion. I could see him lying atop black mirrors and reflecting his life to everyone willing to see. He was thin, stretched; I thought to run for help, but I felt to run for fear. As thoughts of the present rushed through my mind, I realized this was the chance that I gave up on, this is the time to pursue; for him, for now, for me. Even now I imagine heat passing from the room, the convulsion of his chest and words that would have response only in my mind. I am so scared. I am so proud of you.

Without him I am a lifeless satellite...drifting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home